- 4. A mountain that spits lava.
- 6. A pretty geographical area.
- 7. Do you …. a musical instrument?
- 9. To proceed.
- 10. Light shades often made from paper.
- 11. Invisible ice on roads (two words).
- 12. To give something away freely.
- 14. Now largely replaced by email.
- 16. When wind moves.
- 17. To gain knowledge and experience.
- 18. Where you can easily lose money.
- 1. The opposite of practical.
- 2. The contents of your home.
- 3. Where you put the letter before you send it.
- 5. A romantic, female inspirer.
- 7. A person who thinks professionally.
- 8. When you return from a trip, you …. your suitcase.
- 11. Famous group of musicians from Liverpool.
- 13. The house for your car.
- 15. Fourth day of the week.