- 3. What your nose allows you to do.
- 4. The beginning of a programme or text.
- 5. To remove the skin from something.
- 9. A discipline of Mathematics.
- 10. Humanity’s story since the beginning of time.
- 13. A process to learn a new skill.
- 14. The sheet of paper on which musical notes are written.
- 17. Subjects to discuss or learn.
- 18. Artificial materials.
- 1. Acquiring knowledge and experience.
- 2. Necessary.
- 3. A collection of points showing success.
- 6. A room to conduct scientific experiments in.
- 7. To package something for protection.
- 8. Mixture of alcoholic drinks.
- 11. The districts outside of the town centre.
- 12. Popular Italian dish baked in an oven.
- 15. The price of something.
- 16. To clean with soap and water.
- 19. To make something much warmer.