- 2. Waiter, can I have the … please?
- 4. A tiny gherkin.
- 6. A category of films.
- 9. She embraced him with deep ….
- 12. A meaty, dark vegetable.
- 13. He has his own business, he is an ….
- 15. A shadow.
- 16. A young girl who looks after young children abroad. (two words)
- 17. Zucchini in Germany, Italy and the USA.
- 1. Historical period after the dark ages.
- 3. When we go on holidays, we by one as a reminder.
- 4. A Professional driver for VIPs.
- 5. Her hair is brown, she is a ….
- 7. I do like eating a Black Forest ….
- 8. His wife is quite small, she is ….
- 10. A dish made from eggs.
- 11. I don’t want to cook, let’s eat in a…
- 12. To increase the speed of something.
- 14. This is my … we will be married in June.