- 2. … to open door.
- 4. Round thing which you throw.
- 7. A number between 1 & 5
- 8. A warm, comfortable atmosphere. (UK Spelling)
- 10. One of French national colours
- 11. To move down from a high place.
- 13. Food which is not very healthy.
- 15. Smaller than a city.
- 17. A type of game.
- 18. Found on the beach.
- 1. Liquid used as form of energy.
- 3. When you are not rich.
- 4. A very young human or animal.
- 5. Opposite of right.
- 6. Area for eyes, nose and mouth
- 9. When you cease moving.
- 10. You read it.
- 12. Bright object seen at night.
- 13. Music style.
- 14. Every person has one for identity.
- 16. Where the sun sets.