- 3. ….. for thought is an expression.
- 5. Where food items are stored.
- 10. When you acknowledge somebody after a speech at a meal.
- 11. Putting meat in a liquid for some hours.
- 12. Raw ingredients are ….
- 16. A country’s cooking is described as….
- 18. Snacks served with an apéritif.
- 19. Commonly added to food to increase taste.
- 1. Food prepared in an oven.
- 2. When meat is prepared in a frying pan.
- 4. You … a salad by adding flavoured liquid.
- 6. When food is limited to certain quantities.
- 7. Small metal container used to store food.
- 8. When cooked, food is ….
- 9. When men prepare meat outside.
- 12. The smallest size of bread.
- 13. You do this to an egg to make scrambled eggs.
- 14. When fruit is just right to eat.
- 15. Where you read about a choice of food.
- 17. Food taken from animals.