A Word About Banking
- 2. When the _________ was not being paid back, this is when the economy crashed and caused the Great Depression in the 1930s.
- 4. Protects your valuable items such as cars, jewelry, and your money in a bank account.
- 5. Which Federal Reserve Bank is district 1?
- 6. How many governors are on the Board of Governors?
- 7. Bank Accounts keep your money ________.
- 10. Where the Federal Reserve Building is located.
- 12. Provides insurance on bank accounts up to $250,000.
- 15. The amount of meetings the FOMC has in a year.
- 17. The amount of entities or branches in the Federal Reserve.
- 18. The number Regional Reserve Bank that we belong to.
- 20. Bank Account used for keeping your money in a safe place for a long period of time.
- 22. The federal reserve banks are in charge of states surrounding them called __________.
- 23. Supervises all banks and creates rules for them
- 1. The President of this Federal Reserve bank is always a member of the Federal Open Market Committee.
- 2. Bank Account used for everyday purchases.
- 3. The target inflation rate is _____ percent.
- 4. The Federal Reserve tries to avoid this happening, the cause of goods costing more $$.
- 8. Initials of the entity/branch that manages the federal funds rate.
- 9. Their job is to make the rules for the banks.
- 11. How many Federal Reserve Bank Presidents are on the board of governors?
- 13. Type of card used to pay for items using your checking account.
- 14. Money earned for keeping your money in a savings account for a certain amount of time.
- 16. The amount of regional reserve banks.
- 19. President who created the FDIC.
- 21. This event in history influenced the FDIC being created so that people could trust keeping their money in bank accounts again.