- 3. President of Mexico.
- 4. The Mexicans were out-numbered _ to one in the Battle of Puebla.
- 5. People against whom the Mexicans fought.
- 7. Traditional dish of Puebla.
- 8. U.S. state with the largest Latino population.
- 9. Mexican-American.
- 13. General who led the Mexicans.
- 1. Mexicans celebrate Independence Day on the 16th of _.
- 2. Cinco de Mayo celebrates Mexican _.
- 6. Country that won the war.
- 7. Cinco de _.
- 10. Dark _gives mole its color.
- 11. Led the French Army.
- 12. Rally call for the chicano movement in the 1960s.