2. A set of rules and policies for granting access to users based on roles.
4. A human-readable data-serialization language.
6. The most well-known social media network for professionals
8. ...Transfer Protocol, the main protocol for managing Web application traffic.
10. One of the most prominent online course platforms.
1. The act of transmitting video over an IP network in real time.
3. ...learning, a modern method of combining both synchronous and asynchronous training in e-learning.
5. A modern application layer protocol which streamlines messaging between clients and back-end services.
7. ...framework, an open-source ORM framework for .NET applications, which enables developers to work with data using objects of domain specific classes without focusing on the underlying database tables and columns where this data is stored.
9. ...server, a system on a network used to access and manage devices in a separate security zone.