Collier County Museums Crossword
- 4. In 1925, the Old Marco Inn charged this much per month in the summer, and the say per day in the winter.
- 6. The original name of the Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens.
- 7. The Marco Island Historical Museum has this artifact on loan from the Smithsonian Institute through 2026.
- 8. The Bank of the Everglades was charted in 1923 and was the only bank in Collier County for this many years.
- 9. Deep Lake Hammock, par of the Big Cypress National Preserve, is home to one of the deepest natural these in the sate of Florida.
- 10. This city once served as the base of operations for the construction of the Tamiami Trail, in fact, the museum there opened on the 70th anniversary of the road's completion.
- 1. Collier Museum at Government Center has this much land, containing historic cottages, a logging locomotive, a swamp buggy, and more.
- 2. The year that the Naples Depot finished construction.
- 3. The Immokalee Pioneer Museum is located at this historic site, once the home of Robert Roberts.
- 5. In the 1970s, 7 tin-roofed buildings were transformed to become "The Old Marine Marketplace," now called this.