- 2. a woman who is married to a husband.
- 5. people who all belong in the same family.
- 8. The teacher was ________ when a student came late to the class.
- 9. pretty of funny (especially children).
- 10. a young child who is learning to walk.
- 13. popular trend specially in styles of dress and ornament
- 14. She was born ___ 13th July 2009.
- 1. the daughter of your brother or sister.
- 3. a girl or woman who is someone chlid,
- 4. _____ They/We/You talking?
- 6. He was born ___ 2001.
- 7. I ___ running to school when she shouted my name.
- 10. They weren't ____ a letter when Mrs.Winda came.
- 11. Jamie was ____ his homework yesterday afternoon.
- 12. He wasn't ____ breakfast when I called this morning.