The Passion of Easter
- 2. From the Greek word for “Passover”, this word describes the Feast of the Resurrection and the season of its celebration; it also describes the Mystery of Jesus’ Passion, Death, Resurrection, and Ascension.
- 4. He denied Jesus three times after Jesus' arrest.
- 9. Sometimes called "Apostle to the Apostles", she is listed in all four Gospels as a witness to the Resurrection.
- 11. The ___ was the most powerful example of God’s forgiving love.
- 13. What do we call the day Jesus was crucified?
- 14. Easter Sunday is the celebration of Jesus Christ's ___.
- 15. Christian calendar seasonal Feast that comes after Easter
- 16. He doubted the Resurrection until he saw Jesus in person.
- 17. After the Last Supper, Jesus and His disciples went to this garden.
- 18. Pontius Pilate released him instead of Jesus.
- 20. Holy week in Spain
- 21. The Resurrection took place on “the ___ day of the week.”
- 1. He arranged for Jesus' burial.
- 3. Fifty days after Jesus’ Resurrection, the Apostles received the _____.
- 5. In Luke's Gospel, Jesus appeared to two disciples on the road to ___.
- 6. The start of Holy Week
- 7. On Palm Sunday Jesus entered the city of ___.
- 8. He betrayed Jesus for thirty pieces of silver.
- 10. The western Christian devotion “Stations of the Cross” traditionally has how many stations?
- 11. What city was Simon, the one who carried Jesus' Cross, from?
- 12. We celebrate this Feast forty days after Jesus’ Resurrection.
- 19. Before His own death and Resurrection, Jesus raised this person who had been dead for four days.