Get to know the European Union!
- 2. Where is the European Central Bank located?
- 5. What is the surname of the current President of the European Parliament and Member of the EPP group?
- 8. The last European Union treaty signed in 2007 gave new law-making powers to the European Parliament and its Members. Where was it signed?
- 9. Which European Union institution is Ursula Von der Leyen currently President of?
- 10. Which country is currently presiding in the Council of the European Union until June 2022?
- 11. What country was the last to join the European Union in 2013?
- 12. Who composed the musical piece “Ode to Joy” that later became the Anthem of Europe?
- 1. Which treaty, signed in 1993, gave the European Union its current name?
- 3. How many stars does the European flag have?
- 4. What is the common currency that 19 out of the 27 Member States of the European Union uses?
- 6. What is the name of the area that guarantees free movement to more than 400 million EU citizens?
- 7. Complete the European Union motto: “United in …”