Get to know the Member States!
- 4. According to the European Commission, what European country has the smallest gender pay gap between men and women (1,3%)?
- 7. Who is the foremost Patron Saint of Ireland, celebrated every year on the 17th of March?
- 8. The Summer Olympics 2024 will include breakdancing as a sport for the first time. Where will they be held?
- 9. What is the name of the popular Roman fountain where tourists throw more than 3,000€ every day for good luck?
- 1. What is the name of the highest mountain in Greece, home of the Greek Gods in its ancient mythology?
- 2. What European capital is the birthplace to both Erno Rubik -creator of the rubik’s cube- and Harry Houdini -one of greatest illusionists in history-?
- 3. What country has the highest rate of female entrepreneurs (33%)?
- 5. It is the region where Munich and Nuremberg are located and here beer is considered a food. What German state are we talking about?
- 6. What is the name of the capital of Latvia, located by the river Daugava and often called “Paris of the North”?