Get to know the Member States!
- 4. What Spanish artist is the co-founder of cubism and the author of the anti-war painting Guernica?
- 6. What is the name of the famous dried and salted fish used in many Portuguese traditional dishes?
- 8. What is the name of a very popular Polish dish, traditionally consisting of half-circular dumplings with potato and cheese or meat fillings?
- 9. What is the only capital in the world that shares borders with two countries: Austria and Hungary?
- 1. Which country is known for having 61% of the land area covered in forest?
- 2. What is the most common means of transport in the Netherlands, with 1.3 units per capita?
- 3. What is the name of the smallest country in the European Union and the birthplace of the current European Parliament President, Roberta Metsola?
- 5. What historical medieval region in the centre of Romania is associated with the legend of Dracula?
- 7. Despite being part of the European Union, Sweden has its own currency. What is it called?