- 2. Baby River Otters are called _______.
- 5. River Otters have a special _____ that covers and protects their eyes under water, but allows them to see while swimming.
- 8. River Otters can hold their ________ under water for 8 minutes.
- 9. River Otters make their homes out of sticks, mud and hollow _______.
- 11. River Otters enjoy ________ in the water
- 13. River Otters live along banks of _____ & bodies of water
- 1. River Otters enjoy _______ on the land
- 3. River Otter homes are called _______.
- 4. River Otters live near ______ grasses, areas where water covers the soil
- 6. River Otters have webbed ______, like flippers, that help them to swim.
- 7. River Otters use their _________ to detect movement underwater to find food.
- 10. River Otters have a diverse diet comprised of _____, frogs, insects, crabs, clams and more.
- 12. River Otters can ______ up to 60 feet deep in the water