We Read Auckland
- 3. In Gone with the Wind, the story is set in which American state
- 4. ____ are a fictional race of people in the novels of J. R. R. Tolkien.
- 6. A Tale of Two Cities is set in London and Paris before and during the ____ Revolution.
- 7. Hester Prynne is the fictional character in the novel the ____ Letter
- 11. ____ Island is an adventure novel telling a story of "buccaneers and buried gold"
- 14. The Three ____ was authored by Alexandre Dumas
- 16. Carlo Collodi was best known for his novel The Adventures of _____
- 17. Professor Robert _____ is a fictional character in the novel The Da Vinci Code
- 18. Samuel Langhorne Clemens is known by his pen name Mark _____
- 19. Nick Carraway is a fictional character in novel The Great ____
- 20. E. B. White is the author of Charlotte's Web. The E. in his name stands for ____
- 1. J. K. Rowling is the author of Harry Potter, The J. in her name stands for ____
- 2. Wuthering Heights and Jane Eyre were authored by _____ sisters
- 5. Peter Pan was authored by J. M. ____
- 8. Brobdingnag is the fictional land in the novel ______’s Travel
- 9. Miguel de Cervantes is best known for his novel Don ______
- 10. The Old Man and the Sea was authored by Ernest _____
- 12. In Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, Alice falls through a _____ hole into a fantasy world
- 13. A fictional character in Pride and Prejudice is Elizabeth ____
- 15. Uncle Tom’s Cabin is an anti-_____ novel by Harriet Beecher Stowe