- 1. The option to set the CMake generator if not the default
- 4. The file to define the CMake build we want (including the file extension)
- 7. Build option, such as "clean"
- 8. When we mix the object code and executables with the source code in the same directory, that is called an "__-______ build"
- 10. A replacement for the Make utility
- 2. CMake has a set of these for different build systems
- 3. The file to define what the Make utility should do
- 4. A common build target that CMake generates automatically
- 5. The utility commonly used on UNIX (e.g., Linux) to build programs
- 6. A common subdirectory name for the CMake build
- 9. A build target that we use to execute the program and provide needed input and output