3460:480 S20 HFSD Chapter 7
- 5. Test the system like a user and forget how it works inside.
- 8. The practice of automatically building and testing your code on each commit.
- 12. 85% of this and you're doing ok.
- 13. All of your functional testing ties back to these.
- 14. This should fail if a test doesn't pass.
- 1. Instead of running your tests by hand, use .........
- 2. Ability to be climbed - or support a lot of users.
- 3. Just slightly outside the valid range, this case can be bad news.
- 4. Continuous integration watches this to know when things change.
- 6. 3 lines of this to 1 line of production isn't crazy.
- 7. When white box testing you want to exercise each of these.
- 9. You're done when all your ..... .....
- 10. Coverage tells you how much ......... you're actually testing.
- 11. Peeking under the covers a little, you might check out some DB tables when you use this kind of testing.