Body Language as a Sales Tool
- 4. having your hands move in unison is more ___________ than having them do different things.
- 6. the edge of your field of vision.
- 7. the most expressive part of the face.
- 8. the act of sitting with legs wide apart in an aggressive or suggestive way.
- 10. micro ___________ are very small muscular changes that involuntary and can help spot lies.
- 1. _____ _____ the ideal place to have your hands in order to express yourself with honesty; around your abdomen
- 2. ____ ________ is the collective sum of all the things that we do not say.
- 3. "____ it until you make it".
- 5. exposing the bottom of this is considered rude in some cultures.
- 9. the space we generally save for ourselves and those with whom we are intimate;1-18"
- 11. when sitting, it is best to keep your legs about ___ inches a part.