Cinco De Mayo; Clifton Gadison
- 2. French Invasion took place
- 5. Where is CInco de Mayo celebrated?
- 8. Music we listen to on Cinco de Mayo.
- 10. What Cinco de Mayo is commonly mistaken for.
- 12. Who the mexicans fought against.
- 14. An activity to do on Cinco de Mayo.
- 15. Things we eat on Cinco de Mayo.
- 18. The day we celebrate the Mexican Culture and heritage.
- 1. Juárez declared that the anniversary of".
- 3. A war that was fought on May 5, 1861
- 4. Independence Day
- 6. Things to help celebrate Cinco de Mayo.
- 7. The president in 1806-1872.
- 9. Did Mexicans have victory or did they lose?
- 11. Commonly mistaken for Cinco de Mayo.
- 13. Where the holiday is observed.
- 16. The country that invaded Mexico.
- 17. Instruments used during Cinco de Mayo.