- 2. What does zorro mean in Spanish?
- 5. The Spanish word for five.
- 7. What was the famous Mexican general's name at the battle on Cinco de Mayo?
- 8. This avocado based dip was first created by the Aztecs in what is now Mexico.
- 9. Mexico's Independence Day is in which month?
- 11. The colors of Mexico's flag are green, white, and ___.
- 1. A type of soft, thin flatbread made from flour or corn.
- 3. This popular ice cream flavoring comes from an orchid native to Mexico.
- 4. A type of wide brimmed hat popularly worn in Mexico.
- 5. Which popular sweet food was drunk as a spicy beverage by Aztec rulers?
- 6. Cinco de Mayo celebrates a victory in a war Mexico fought against which country?
- 10. Cinco de Mayo celebrates Mexico's victory in the Battle of ___.