ColorVowel.com Crossword - RED PEPPER
- 3. Someone you like and you can trust. A companion.
- 5. A place to stay when you are traveling
- 6. The last month of the year
- 10. What's the ___ going to be today? Is it going to rain or be sunny?
- 13. When you are lost, you need to ask for ___
- 14. First, ___, third
- 16. "How can I ___ you?"; To assist someone
- 17. The day before today
- 18. "He asked me to marry him and I ___ yes!" (past tense of 'say')
- 1. The opposite of 'remember'
- 2. The opposite of 'sick'
- 4. The opposite of 'forget'
- 7. The opposite of 'entrance'; where you leave a place
- 8. Can I ask a ___?
- 9. The opposite of 'always'
- 11. The only RED PEPPER day of the week
- 12. A place to go for dinner; to eat out at a ___
- 15. A lot of people use a ___ card to buy things