LQB185 Cell Organelles Breakout Room 6
- 2. This apparatus is responsible for sorting, modifying, and shipping off the products that come from the rough ER
- 3. The energy currency of the cell
- 5. an organelle that contains enzymes that break down and digest unneeded cellular components, such as a damaged organelle
- 6. are known as the powerhouses of cells
- 7. is a spherical area in the nucleus that helps produce Ribosomes.
- 10. any tiny cellular structure embedded within the cytoplasm that performs specific functions within a cell
- 11. an organelle that translates mRNA into protein
- 1. the highways within a cell
- 4. The smooth endoplasmic reticulum produces this molecule that is essential for making a cell membrane.
- 7. the largest membrane bound organelle within the cell and contains the cell's hereditary information (DNA).
- 8. Within the nucleus DNA associates with histone proteins to make a material called
- 9. This cytoplasmic inclusion provides a rich and ready source of energy within muscles