Macrophages (Jesse Travaini, n10747028)
- 2. 7.A vesicle which is formed around the microbe by the macrophage cell membrane.
- 5. 10.The type of macrophage that is in the alveoli of the lungs.
- 7. 3.The movement of a macrophage.
- 8. 1.The act of a macrophage consuming an organism.
- 9. 5.Macrophages are produced through the differentiation of ...
- 10. 9.Macrophages belong to a domain called ...
- 1. 8.A fused lysosome and phagosome is called ...
- 3. 2.The fold of the macrophages' plasma membrane that is used to consume an organism.
- 4. 6.Macrophages are cells that belong to a category of cells called.
- 6. 4.The sacs inside the macrophage used to digest organisms.