Solutions Acids and Bases
- 3. How Acids taste
- 6. A solute raises this point in a solvent
- 10. describes a substance that cannot be dissolved in a solvent
- 11. A solute lowers this point in a solvent
- 14. The type of ions released by a base.
- 15. The larger part of a solution, like water, that dissolves a substance.
- 16. A strong solution but not maximum strength
- 17. conducts electricity in water
- 19. The maximum amount of solute in a solution
- 20. How Bases feel
- 22. The type of ions released by acids
- 23. the product of a neutralization reaction
- 1. a substance that can be separated by physical means
- 2. A type of mixture that is homogeneous
- 4. Compounds that dissolve in water by staying together as they are spread throoughout.
- 5. A weak solution
- 7. A substance with a PH greater than 7
- 8. Mixing an acid and base does this to each other
- 9. describes when a hot, saturated solution is cooled
- 12. something that changes colors in an acid or base
- 13. A substance, like water, that is a 7 on the PH scale
- 18. Compounds that dissolve in water by breaking apart into ions
- 20. The smaller part of a solution, like sugar, that is dissolved.
- 21. a substance that can only be broken down by chemical reaction