- 2. This is an example of an autocracy where the leader takes power by force (military).
- 3. A government where citizens hold the political power
- 4. In an oligarchic government, the leader is normally a __________ landowner.
- 6. Who said the quote "Democracy is the government of the people, by the people, for the people? (Use last name.)
- 8. In this type of democracy, the leader can make laws.
- 9. A king or queen rules the country without a constitution.
- 1. Type of government where one person has all the power
- 5. Type of democracy where citizens DIRECTLY elect their leader.
- 7. In this type of government, a small group of people has all the power