- 2. a sudden clear understanding of something or part of something, especially a complicated situation or idea
- 5. formal to stop doing something or stop happening
- 7. existing or happening at the same time
- 9. to keep someone or something within the limits of a particular activity or subject
- 12. a serious argument about something that involves many people and continues for a long time
- 15. forming a necessary part of something
- 1. existing in something as a permanent, essential, or characteristic attribute.
- 3. gradually wear away
- 4. happening before something that is more important, often in order to prepare for it
- 6. to succeed in achieving something after trying for a long time
- 8. something that seems similar between two situations, processes
- 10. logical and consistent.
- 11. to try to end a quarrel between two people, groups, countries
- 13. a situation that could possibly happen
- 14. a big mass or shape of something