- 3. / The hallways give off horror movie vibes without the __.
- 5. / It used to be a lunch spot, now it’s a construction site.
- 6. / West High __ High
- 8. / “How did your math test go?” “Lucky break, it was interrupted by yet another __.”
- 12. / __ your phone.
- 13. / Nearly brought you to tears in your freshman year English course.
- 14. / This is the name of one of Mary Shelley’s book characters and of the only West staffer with a tail.
- 15. / Talk about your assignments and show the class your pet on ___
- 16. / 34 minute period
- 1. / Your supply of gum, cookies and coffee.
- 2. / Let’s go ___!
- 4. / It’s a tradition.
- 7. / He has a mathematical purpose.
- 9. / Number of state tennis team titles Mitch Gross has won with his teams. (Hint found on pg 30)
- 10. / Park your ___ between the yellow lines. (Hint found on pg 26)
- 11. / Oh my gosh you didn’t take AP __ sophomore year?
- 13. / The guy that sends you the Weekly not once, but twice.