Lauren's COVID-19 Puzzle
- 2. How many days does everyone entering New Zealand must isolate for?
- 5. Which gender in NZ has reported the most number of cases?
- 7. How many days do returnees who need to pay for their stay in managed isolation have to pay?
- 8. What can visitors drop off at your house that has to be contactless?
- 9. Drinking alcohol does protect you against COVID-19?
- 10. A group of 10 or more COVID-19 cases connected through transmission and who do not all live in the same household are classed as a what?
- 13. What date in February was the first COVID-19 case reported in New Zealand?
- 18. The service user has to be what before they can be released regardless of whether they have their day 12 test result?
- 19. What system is the NZ Covid Tracer app?
- 20. Which country has recorded the most COVID-19 cases?
- 1. What is the name of a case with a reported history of international travel within 14 days of onset?
- 3. Where should you cough or sneeze into?
- 4. How many deaths in New Zealand have there been related to COVID-19?
- 6. Who declared COVID-19 as pandemic?
- 9. Does a negative test mean you don’t have the virus?
- 11. At Alert Level 1, you are not legally required to wear face coverings
- 12. How many people can you have at a funeral under Alert Level 3?
- 14. Where was COVID-19 first reported?
- 15. What distance should you keep in public away from others under Alert Level 2 and above?
- 16. Who will let you know the results of the COVID-19 test?
- 17. When was the Alert system introduced?