- 3. Don't use it to make candles!
- 4. You use this to understand what you are hearing
- 5. Cannot hear
- 9. Often described as 'ringing' in the ears
- 11. The loudness of sound is measured in these units
- 1. A device worn behind the ear to help someone hear better
- 2. A musical instrument in your ear? It vibrates when sounds hits it.
- 6. Looks like a snail shell and sits in your inner ear
- 7. smallest bone in the human body and you find it in your middle ear
- 8. Pay attention to sound
- 10. Football is played on this, but it also describes the tone of sound