- 2. The children jumped …. in excitement.
- 3. He picked …. the piece of paper from the floor.
- 5. Before the second.
- 7. To say something with melody and harmony.
- 10. Twice the amount of something.
- 11. to take away.
- 13. Don’t push the door …. it instead.
- 15. A square shaped object, stuck on floors or walls.
- 16. A place where you sometimes win money.
- 17. Mostly a pleasant smell.
- 18. I …. John when he was a child.
- 1. When you do not know where you are.
- 4. To prepare the details of something.
- 6. White bird found on the coast.
- 7. To slowly walk in a relaxed way.
- 8. When people arrange a meeting, then they ….
- 9. To make a comment about something.
- 12. “…. You are here, why not stay for dinner?”
- 14. I …. fresh tomatoes for the salad.
- 19. My car is brand ….