- 2. When something is absolutely essential.
- 4. Measurement of noise.
- 5. enormous.
- 6. The person who suffers from something negative.
- 8. Software which attacks computer programmes.
- 9. Watching movies at home before DVD’s.
- 10. When something is legal or within a time frame.
- 11. the panorama from somewhere high.
- 12. What we hear when others speak.
- 13. the number for nothing.
- 1. To connect two things.
- 2. The person or company selling items.
- 3. When there are many alternatives or differences.
- 6. Using many images.
- 7. How politicians are democratically selected.
- 8. The space between two mountains.
- 9. Against, usually in sports.
- 11. To go to another person.
- 12. when something changes.
- 13. an area.