- 2. This queen biopic and no time to die villain actor was enlisted by Cartier to be an ambassador for the brand.
- 4. This NFL GOAT reps the three letter king of aviation watches.
- 7. The king of clay is known for wearing Richard Mille while on the court.
- 9. This packers QB reaches for the stars with Zenith.
- 10. This euphoric actor was fond of the Monaco long before they became an ambassador for TAG Heuer.
- 1. This tennis superstar represents "the art of fusion" manufacture Hublot.
- 3. Known as the GOAT of women's tennis, this superstar wears her Royal Oak Chronograph during match play.
- 5. This grammy winning musician/producer/DJ wore a Royal Oak before he became an ambassador for AP.
- 6. This gray man was revealed to be an ambassador of the racing "don't crack under pressure" watch brand.
- 8. This strange hero reps the watchmaker's watchmaker JLC both on and off-screen.