- 3. Founded in 2016 by Ryan Torres and Reagan Cook, we recently covered their new zesty orange A3 Atlas watch.
- 6. Founded by Swiss-trained and certified American watchmaker Cameron and named after his last name.
- 7. This New York based brand is known today for their colorful and ameriquartz powered heritage collection.
- 8. This Detroit-based brand is widely known for their leather goods.
- 9. A motorsports lifestyle and watch brand that was started in New York by Bradley Price, a gearhead and industrial designer.
- 1. This American brand made a customized version of their Jackson watch for an American olympic gold medal winning curling coach.
- 2. Founded by Jonathan Ferrer, his brand draws inspiration from industrial espresso machines.
- 4. Founded by a former high school vice principal who became a self taught engine-turning master.
- 5. An American global watch manufacturing company originally founded in 1854 as the Waterbury Clock Company in Waterbury, Connecticut.
- 10. Founded in 1992 by American watchmaker Roland G. Murphy.