- 2. Responsible for designing, building, testing, and implementing security infrastructure and security systems for the organization they work for.
- 3. The Sarbanes Oxly Act covers which type of activity?
- 5. Measures designed to deter, prevent, detect or alert unauthorized real-world access to a site or material item.
- 7. Defined as an intense and selfish desire for something, especially wealth or power.
- 9. Weakness in an information system, system security procedures, internal controls, or implementation that could be exploited or triggered by a threat source.
- 10. One common error when considering people in Cybersecurity is using TRUST instead of
- 11. In a cryptosystem, Alice and Bob both use the same key value to communicate with each other.
- 1. Falsifying header information is a serious violation of the _ Act.
- 3. Computer and Abuse in cyber law, which act is most frequently used to create the crime of Computer Trespass?
- 4. Allows the user to determine how to trust the keys, so its a trust model.
- 6. Financial regulations
- 8. Mark sends an email to John, but says it is from the Boss, Tim. This is a loss of?