Unscrambling Mobility Aids - Easy
- 2. A mobility aid that is used to transfer weight from the legs to the upper body.
- 5. A device used for transferring and supporting a patient's body weight during mobility.
- 6. A mobility aid that helps with balance and stability while walking.
- 1. A device used to support or align a body part, such as the ankle, knee, or back.
- 3. A mechanical device used for lifting and moving patients with limited mobility.
- 4. A sloping surface that allows for wheelchair and mobility scooter access.