- 7. This term describes food or farming methods produced or involving production without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides, or other artificial agents.
- 11. This is the practice of protecting and preserving natural resources and the environment.
- 12. Change This long-term alteration of temperature and typical weather patterns is linked to an increase in global average temperatures.
- 13. This is the introduction of contaminants into the natural environment that cause adverse change.
- 14. This is the science or practice of farming, including the cultivation of the soil for the growing of crops and the rearing of animals.
- 15. This is the natural home or environment of an animal, plant, or other organism.
- 1. This is the movement of people or goods from one place to another, often linked with emissions.
- 2. This type of energy is collected from resources that are naturally replenished, like sunlight, wind, and rain.
- 3. This principle involves meeting our own needs without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
- 4. This is a community of living organisms in conjunction with the nonliving components of their environment, interacting as a system.
- 5. This term describes the variety of life in the world or in a particular habitat or ecosystem.
- 6. This type of energy is derived from the sun's rays.
- 8. This lifestyle or design principle involves simplicity and spareness, cutting out the excess.
- 9. This type of energy is harnessed by turbines and is a renewable source of power.
- 10. This process helps to reduce waste by converting discarded materials into reusable objects.
- 11. This is decomposed organic material used as a plant fertilizer.