- 3. Sounds like a good thing, until it turns toxic
- 5. Mitchell's husband in "Modern Family"
- 7. Amy Poehler's character in her star vehicle sitcom
- 10. It's not good for your body image
- 12. The developer of "Stardew Valley"
- 15. Mobile health clinic that visits Trinity at least once a month
- 17. A side effect of covid that may make writing emails difficult
- 18. One of the campus greenspaces where you can unwind
- 19. The director of counseling services
- 1. What Leeroy swallowed in a Trinitonian comic this week
- 2. Founder of the Trinity chapter of The Hidden Opponent
- 4. Multi-hour YouTube content
- 6. How you don't want your items to be in "Unpacking"
- 8. Squishing a silicone animal from this campus business may bring calm
- 9. Where Rory attends high school in "Gilmore Girls"
- 11. The men's mental health app debuting at Trinity
- 13. A typical (and easy) dorm comfort food
- 14. May bring some new energy for some signs
- 16. Beloved middle grade author whose mom worked at Trinity