- 3. One of 5 Cs that is mined.
- 7. The building of the _________ brought many jobs to Arizona.
- 10. One of Arizona's nicknames based on the date of its statehood.
- 12. The capital of Arizona.
- 13. Credited as AZ's first historian.
- 14. Explorers such as Coronado and Cabeza de Vaca were known as ______.
- 16. The U.S. bought Arizona's land from Mexico in the ______ Purchase.
- 18. The last name of the Hispanic leader who founded United Farm Workers.
- 19. One of 5 Cs that includes grapefruit.
- 1. ______ Code Talkers
- 2. A Spanish fort.
- 3. One of 5 Cs that grows in bolls.
- 4. A Civil War battle was fought at _____ Peak.
- 5. Arizona's first governor.
- 6. Before statehood, AZ was a part of the _________ territory.
- 8. One of 5 Cs that includes hot summers and mild winters.
- 9. In 1929, the stock marked crash sparked the beginning of The _______.
- 11. President Roosevelt's plan to help end the Great Depression.
- 12. The U.S. joined WWII when ________ was attacked.
- 15. Arizona's three regions: mountain, desert, and _____.
- 17. One of 5 Cs that moos.