- 2. An island off South Australia devastated by bushfires
- 4. This producer has just released g4, a blend of four vintages of its flagship red
- 8. Henschke's flagship single-vineyard Shiraz (4,2,5)
- 9. Tahbilk has the world's largest single holding of this variety
- 12. Region home to Piper's River, Tamar Valley and Freycinet Peninsula
- 15. (6,7) This region, which straddles Victoria and New South Wales, is Australia's second largest, after Riverina
- 16. Which McLaren Vale winery features an iconic diagonal stripe across its labels? (1,8)
- 17. The Barossa Valley separates Eden Valley and what other valley, known for its Riesling, Cabernet Sauvignon and Shiraz?
- 19. Australia's capital is also a wine district in New South Wales
- 20. This grape accounts for 30% of Australia's total plantings
- 1. Where would you find Prosecco Road? (4,6)
- 3. This soil contributes to the distinctive quality of Coonawarra Cabernet (5,5)
- 5. What variety links Elizabeth, Vat 1 and ILR Reserve?
- 6. In which state is the South Burnett wine region, Australia's most northerly?
- 7. Kevin John and Diana Madeleine are the top wines of which biodynamic estate?
- 9. Which Victorian peninsula is lauded for its Pinot Noir and Chardonnay?
- 10. Which Victorian region is known for its fortified Muscat?
- 11. This auction house compiles a classification of Australia's top-performing wines
- 13. Famous Western Australian wine region (8,5)
- 14. Australia's largest GI wine region, which includes the subregions of Porongurup, Mt Barker, Albany, Denmark and Frankland River (5,8)
- 18. Mourvèdre is known in Australia by this synonym