- 3. The 9th month of the year.
- 4. Orange vegetable used for jack o lantern.
- 8. The 10th month of the year.
- 11. The color of the sun (also a primary color).
- 12. I change colors and fall from trees in the fall.
- 13. A feathered animal you eat on Thanksgiving.
- 16. Holiday in November.
- 17. Where apples grow.
- 20. Red berry that also comes canned.
- 1. A mix of red and yellow.
- 2. Another name for Fall.
- 5. The 11th month of the year.
- 6. A sport with touchdowns and field goals.
- 7. You out me on when it's chilly outside.
- 9. Air that is not warm.
- 10. Orange vegetable used to make fries or pie.
- 14. Holiday in October where you dress up.
- 15. Baked dessert made of fruit.
- 18. Brown seed that falls from trees.
- 19. Nickname for the season Autumn.
- 21. The color of apples (also a primary color).