Avenues Recovery Crossword
- 1. a session of medical care
- 3. a return to a normal state of health, mind, or strength.
- 4. a drug derived from or related to opium
- 9. give professional help and advice to someone to resolve personal or psychological problems
- 11. a course of treatment for drug or alcohol dependence typically at a residential facility.
- 13. the quality or state of being conscious or aware of something
- 14. designed for people to live in
- 16. a colorless liquid that is intoxicating
- 17. a patient who receives medical treatment without being admitted to a treatment center
- 21. a Hindu spiritual discipline that is widely practiced for health and relaxation
- 22. a patient who stays at a facility while under treatment
- 23. Intensive outpatient
- 24. a person skilled in a particular kind of therapy
- 1. treatment intended to relieve or heal a disorder
- 2. the action or practice of meditating
- 5. The best place to get help!
- 6. a medical practitioner specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness
- 7. the process of ceasing to take an addictive drug
- 8. a feeling of fellowship with others, as a result of sharing common attitudes, interests, and goals.
- 10. a group of people related to one another by blood or marriage
- 11. the way in which two or more people or groups regard and behave toward each other
- 12. a process or period of time in which one rids the body of unhealthy substances
- 15. an event or circumstance that is the cause of a particular action, process, or situation
- 18. knowledge or perception of a situation or fact
- 19. being addicted to a particular substance
- 20. partial hospitalization