- 2. The Single Server deployment option of Azure Database for MySQL comes in three pricing tiers: ________________, General Purpose, and Memory Optimized.
- 5. To use traditional AD with Software-as-a-Service applications, you need to deploy a _____________ solution.
- 6. Used to manage Azure AD joined Windows machines.
- 7. Data that consists of numerical values that describe some aspect of a system at a specific point in time.
- 8. A User _________________ Policy allows Identity Protection to calculate what it believes is normal for a user's behavior. It then uses this information to determine the probability that an identity has been compromised.
- 15. A _______________ Load Balancer can be used to manage outbound connections to the internet from Azure resources.
- 16. You can use Azure _____________ to create, enforce, and log application and network connectivity policies across multiple subscriptions and multiple virtual networks.
- 17. Allows you to extend your on-prem network into the Microsoft cloud over a private connection.
- 18. A user who has been assigned the Global _______________ role can access Azure Identity Protection.
- 19. Using dynamic _________________ allows a database to transparently respond to quickly-changing resource requirements. As a result, you only pay for the resources that you need when you need them.
- 20. Management ______________ can be used to manage access, policy, and compliance for multiple subscriptions.
- 25. The part of Azure Monitor that monitors the availability, performance, and usage of web applications in the cloud and on-prem is called _____________ Insights.
- 26. Used on Windows VMs to encrypt disks.
- 1. Log data that gets collected by Azure Monitor is analyzed with __________.
- 3. A ____________________ VPN can be used to connect an on-prem network to an Azure virtual network, through an IPsec or IKE1/2 VPN tunnel over the internet.
- 4. Traffic Manager is often used to deploy _____________ applications that require high availability and disaster recovery.
- 9. Used on Linux VMs to encrypt disks.
- 10. Since many apps access data through file-based APIs, Azure __________________ is often a good solution to leverage when migrating existing applications to the cloud.
- 11. The _________________ service tier is designed for most business workloads. It offers auto-scaling storage, fluid vertical and horizontal compute scaling, fast database restore, and is only available for Single Azure SQL Databases.
- 12. Azure ____________ evaluates Azure resources by comparing the properties of those resources to business rules that you define.
- 13. When a user authenticates from an Azure ADDS-joined device, applications can use ________________ or NTLM for authentication to support legacy applications that have been migrated to VMs in the cloud.
- 14. When you deploy an Azure resource, you automatically get DDoS protection via the _________ DDoS protection plan.
- 21. Can be used to provide just-in-time access to Azure AD and Azure resources.
- 22. Azure __________________ storage leverages the NoSQL key-value model where data for a given item is stored as a set of fields, and the item is identified by a unique key.
- 23. Azure _______________ is a service that you can deploy that allows you to connect to virtual machines via a web browser and the Azure portal.
- 24. When you create blob storage, the _____________ tier is the default tier.