- 2. The _____-break is a offensive style.
- 4. A basketball team usually has two of these (shorter) players.
- 6. There are usually two of these players on the team -often good at rebounding.
- 10. This type of fouls can be called on a player for bad conduct.
- 11. A ______ throw is worth one point if it goes in the basket.
- 13. Acronym for the world's largest professional sports league.
- 14. You are on ________ when the other team has the ball.
- 16. A type of shot where the ball is thrown over one shoulder.
- 17. One of the two types of fouls.
- 18. One of the five players - usually the tallest.
- 20. Height in feet of the basket above the floor.
- 21. Number of players on a basketball team.
- 22. A defensive technique that uses each player to guard a specific area.
- 23. State in which basketball was invented.
- 1. A professional game is made up of four of these.
- 3. Slow-break style requires this type of action.
- 5. The N in NBA.
- 7. A _______ goal is when a player shoots the ball into the basket for two or three points.
- 8. When one grabs the ball after a missed shot.
- 9. A player's hand is above the rim when the ball is slammed through the hoop.
- 12. You are on ______ when your team has the ball.
- 15. Inside diameter in inches of a basketball rim.
- 19. This person controls the game by calling fouls and determining who gets the ball.