Be A "Zoonotic" Disease Detective Crossword
- 3. _____ is a kind of bacteria that can cause diarrhea, fever, and stomach pain in people.
- 5. _____ is a term scientists use to describe diseases that pass between people and animals.
- 7. Salmonella can be spread to people through _____ food.
- 8. CDC and state and local health _____ watch for outbreaks of disease around the world.
- 9. One important way to protect yourself from the spread of germs is to _____ your hands.
- 1. People who investigate outbreaks are disease detectives called _____.
- 2. The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is based in _____, Georgia.
- 4. _____ is a virus that can cause fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, body aches, headaches, fatigue, and sometimes even vomiting and diarrhea in people.
- 6. When many people or animals get sick at one time, it is called a disease _____.