Best Books for Adults 2020
- 2. The author's last name includes their first. He used to hang with Jeffrey Dahmer.
- 5. Best not throw stones while staying here.
- 8. This Black Sun and the winter solstice may be the harbinger of chaos.
- 10. The title of a book, and the classification of 1 Down.
- 13. The world is full of these if you know where to look!
- 16. Life on the move.
- 18. Pan approved. Just don't get lost in the labyrinth.
- 19. Buddy, pal, friend o' mine.
- 20. On the brink, the edge, the outskirts.
- 21. Social media's currency.
- 1. This year's season was unusually active. We might have to get used to that.
- 3. Shimmer glimmer glow!
- 4. You gotta talk about it, and then maybe sing about that.
- 6. Here there be beasties.
- 7. Is this? Or is this just fantasy?
- 9. So alone, and so far away.
- 11. 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999, 2011, and 2023 are all this span's symbol.
- 12. A letter away from the Scottish Play.
- 14. Long, bright and of dreams, this also winds through The Boatman's Daughter.
- 15. Vesper’s author raised one in the aftermath of her father’s passing.
- 17. This author also makes waves as the features editor at the answer to 20 Across.