Birth of Moses
- 5. What his mother made an ark of.
- 6. The name given him because she drew him out of the water.
- 7. What God made for the midwives because they feared him.
- 10. The relative who watched over him while he was in the ark.
- 11. What Moses' mother was given to take care of him.
- 12. The one who fetched the ark from the water.
- 14. The man whose daughter came to wash herself at the river.
- 15. The country of the king that wanted to kill the male Israelite children.
- 16. The nationality of the women that were lively in delivering their children.
- 1. What the woman felt for baby Moses.
- 2. What his mother laid the ark in, by the river's brink.
- 3. They walked along by the river's side.
- 4. What baby Moses' mother was called to be for him.
- 6. The title of the women that saved the men children alive.
- 8. What Moses' mother daubed the ark with.
- 9. What did baby Moses do when the ark was opened.
- 13. The number of months Moses' mother hid him.