ABT Black History Month Crossword Puzzle
- 4. This American songstress inspired for the opening song in Ballet Theatre’s hit 1944 ballet, Billie _________?
- 7. In 2020 ABT launched this program where Representation and Inclusion Sustain Exellence
- 8. Erica Lall created a bun for this time period of ballet.
- 10. Last Fall this dancer was promoted to Principal Dancer, Calvin
- 11. Gabe Stone Shayer collaborated with this R&B singer
- 12. The origins of this month can be traced to 1915
- 14. In 1997 he became ABT's first black Principal Dancer , Desmond ___________
- 15. The pioneering artistic director of Dance Theater of Harlem, Arthur
- 17. This fall, Gabe Stone Shayer became the seventh black dancer to be promoted to this rank at ABT.
- 1. Shoes and tights were dyed in boiling 30-gallon
- 2. This dancer became the first female African-American promoted to principal dancer in ABT’s 75 year history.
- 3. This person was Courtney Lavine’s mentor.
- 5. This work was created by Agnes De Mille and premiered in 1940.
- 6. This is ABT’s associate wardrobe supervisor.
- 9. Alvin Ailey’s first ballet for ABT
- 13. Mikhail Baryshnikov collaborated with famous Alvin Ailey dancer Judith
- 16. What household item did Erica Lall use to pull her hair into a bun?