9. biology/ it is closely related to primate biology
12. study of the atmosphere
13. natural science that involves the study of matter
14. branch of science and technology concerned with the properties of metals and their production and purification.
15. Chemistry/The study of properties and behavior of inorganic compounds—those that are not organic (carbon-containing), which include met
18. of interest in this include the composition, distribution, amount (biomass), number, and changing states of organism
20. science/natural science and science that study non-living systems
1. science of the composition, structure, properties, and reactions of matter, especially of atomic and molecular systems.
2. science of life and of living organisms, including their structure, function, growth, origin, evolution, and distribution. It includes botany and zoology and all their subdivisions.
3. of X-rays and their medical applications
4. Chemistry/The study of the structure, properties, and reactions of compounds and materials that contain carbon atoms.
5. the branch of Earth science that studies the ocean
6. is a branch of biology that involves the scientific study of plant life
7. chemistry/ the disciplines of chemistry, planetary science
8. science/ the scientific study of living organisms
10. science of matter and energy and of interactions between the two, grouped in traditional fields such as acoustics, optics, mechanics, thermodynamics, and electromagnetism, as well as in modern extensions including atomic and nuclear physics, cryogenics, solid-state physics, particle physics, and plasma physics.
11. is the branch of science that relates to the animal kingdom
16. study of everything in outer space.
17. Biochemistry/ The study of the structure, composition, and chemical reactions of substances in living systems.