- 2. to allow; to give power or authority to.
- 8. a person who gives professional/technical advice.
- 9. the act of being legally formed into a corporation.
- 14. proof of qualifications.
- 16. exchanging through letters.
- 18. a speedy messenger.
- 19. a public meeting or a meeting place for public discussion.
- 20. lawful; valid.
- 1. yielding gain or producing wealth.
- 3. to spend/use up.
- 4. to form into a particular type of business organization - a corporation that has specific legal rights.
- 5. on time.
- 6. one who organizes and assumes the risk of a business venture.
- 7. payment; reward for a service.
- 10. a combining of two or more companies.
- 11. rating by importance or necessity.
- 12. to make known; reveal.
- 13. to take a business risk; to buy or sell expecting to profit from future price changes.
- 15. to give variety to; to invest in various markets or products.
- 17. fake;fraud;deception.